Thursday, January 15, 2009

The gospel of the world's best chef!

Fuck yeah. I'd take a Bamboo pole stuffed with sashimi and a bottle of 'mythical' champagne all the way to Kyoto for my final meal. Keep it understated I say.

Ferran Adria's Last Supper...

What would you eat for your last supper?
Bamboo poles filled with sashimi, prawn with tuzu, clam soup, fried blowfish, miso shells, giant radish with abalone ...

Who would cook it?
For my last supper I would like to go back a century and ask Monsieur Escoffier to prepare a feast for me.

Where would you eat it?
In Kyoto.

What would you drink?
A selection of mythical champagnes, for example, a Salon S from Mesnil 1947, Krug vintage 1938 or Bollinger Vieilles Vignes 1985, and a more recent Gosset Millsime 1996.

Who would you share it with?
With my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment